I love to connect with people! I decided to get my Real Estate License while working at Lawyers Title of Topeka where I served as the Marketing Specialist. I connected daily with closings and transaction processes as well as maintaining a large network of Agent partnerships here in Topeka. Having the background in title opened this door of opportunity, an opportunity to partner with an Agency I knew and trusted, would be a great fit for my future growth in the Real Estate industry while assisting buyers and sellers.
Leadership, high levels of communication, and attention to detail are my areas of expertise. I have an extensive resume of leadership roles with highly recognizable associations.
I have lived in Topeka for 13 years and I am so excited to call Topeka HOME! Born and raised in Western Kansas and attended Fort Hays State University obtaining her Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications with an emphasis in Public Relations and Marketing.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Topeka Area Association REALTORS – Young Professionals Network
- Ad Astra Chapter of American Business Women’s Association (ABWA)
My Community Involvement
- Jayhawk Area Council, Boy Scouts of America
- BSA, Troop 11
- Christ the King Catholic Church
- Christ the King Catholic School
- Hayden High Catholic High School
- American Heart Association
Let’s connect, become part of The Entrepreneur Community